Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Skip to main content

Click here for our travel alert about the Israel – Gaza conflict.
Due to the current conflict in Ukraine, our policies exclude coverage for any trips to Russia, Ukraine or Belarus. Check out latest travel alerts here before buying a policy.

Scuba Diving Travel Insurance

Whether you are travelling as a fully qualified diver, or as a rookie, InsureandGo can provide you with cover to a depth of 30 metres. Please note that scuba diving is only covered under international policies. Any claims directly or indirectly arising from scuba diving will not be covered by our domestic policy.

Why Travel With Us for Scuba Diving?

icon au
90 Sports and leisure activities automatically covered
24 hour emergency assistance
All pre-existing conditions considered
Unlimited overseas medical expenses
Student loan coverage up to $15,000 in our Backpackers policy
Unlimited cover
Unlimited cancellation cover in our Gold Policy
14 day cooling off period
icon au
1.6 Million travellers covered per year
Multi award winning travel insurance company
Quick and easy online claims process
No upfront medical certificates/assessments

Most Common Questions

What does ‘excess’ mean?

Excess is the amount you pay us in the event of a claim being approved. Our excess applies per person, per event, per claim. You can choose the excess you want ($100, $200, $0), but be aware this will change the price of your initial premium.

I am overseas right now – can I buy, change or upgrade a policy?

You need to be in Australia at the time of purchasing your insurance. If you are overseas, we are unable to offer you new or different insurance. You may be eligible to extend the dates of your existing cover, so shoot us an email and find out.

Can I upgrade my policy if it’s out of the cooling off period?

Yes, you can upgrade your policy at any time prior to departure providing there are no claims or pending claims.

Do you have any age restrictions?

We may be able to offer cover to anyone whom is under the age of 100. However, please note that if you over the age of 65 the maximum duration we can offer you insurance for is 90 days.

How do I cancel my policy?

With our policies you will be entitled to a full refund of the premium paid if you cancel this within 14 days of purchasing your policy. Please note that we do not offer any refunds on policies outside the cooling off period.

Does your insurance cover damage to a rental car?

Our Gold policies cover your rental car excess up to $8,000 for International policies and up to $7,500 on Domestic policies. However, you need to make sure that the rental car is insured (confirmed by the rental company), as we do not pay for full damages to a rental car, only your excess. Please note, motorbikes are excluded.

Follow us to keep up to date with competitions, giveaways and all things travel

*Price derived from a single trip of 5 days, Individual, age 30, to New Zealand, Pacific& Bali region. Cover for pre-existing medical may require an extra premium.