Thailand Travel Insurance
Famous for its tropical beaches, stunning temples, incredible nightlife, and world class shopping, there is no wonder why Thailand consistently ranks in the top 5 international destinations Australians choose for their holiday abroad.
Be captivated by the beauty and relaxation of Phuket and the Phi Phi Islands or enjoy Bangkok’s ornate palaces, temples, and its EM District with its endless shopping and dining. InsureandGo offers quality comprehensive travel insurance for Thailand suited to your individual needs.
Why Travel With Us to Thailand?
Pregnancy cover for up to 32 weeks
24 hour emergency assistance
Cover up to 100 years young
1.6 Million travelleres covered per year
Unlimited overseas medical expenses
No upfront medical certificates/assessments
What Your InsureandGo Policy Will Cover You For
InsureandGo, Australia’s online travel insurance specialist, offers affordable comprehensive policies that are backed by an expansive 24/7 global assistance network. Purchasing one of our policies for your next Thailand holiday means you can choose from the following cover.
- Unlimited Overseas Medical Expenses
- Trip Cancellation for Instances such as Unforeseeable Death, Injury, or Illness
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Trip Interruption
- Lost Bags or Personal Belongings
- Pregnancy Cover For up to 32 Weeks
- Unlimited Dependent Children up to the Age of 18 Insured for Free
- Coverage for 90 Different Sports and Leisure Activities Including Bungee Jumping and Snorkelling
Please read our full insurance policy terms, provisos, exclusions, and conditions for full details regarding this coverage.
Natural Disaster Cover
When travelling to a destination like Thailand, it is important to include travel insurance for natural disasters. Natural disasters that can occur in Thailand include typhoons, floods, landsides, and tsunamis.
To make a claim due to an unexpected natural disaster, you must have purchased our policy upgrade option and the option must be shown on your policy. Note that there is no coverage for costs incurred relating to a natural disaster if an event is already known prior to purchasing a policy.
Choose our Silver or Gold level of cover for protection against trip cancellation, and consider additional emergency expenses. These are expenses you incur after departure that are over and above what you had originally budgeted to pay, if your trip is disrupted, or you are required to return to your home in Australia because of a natural disaster. These expenses can include things such as accommodation, meals, or travelling costs.
Note that medical cover due to any natural disaster is automatically included in all international policies without purchasing this policy upgrade.
What You May Not be Covered For
- Government Warnings: Check to make sure that any current Australian Government foreign travel warnings won’t affect your travel insurance coverage.
- Consumption of Alcohol: Claims that occur while you or a covered party is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will most likely be denied.
- Motorcycles & Scooters: Claims will be denied if you do not have a valid motorcycle license or if you forego wearing a crash helmet. Note that there is no cover for personal accident, personal liability, or damage to a rental motorbike for this activity.
- Unattended Belongings: You will not be covered for any personal luggage or belongings if you leave them unattended in a public place such as a beach.
- High Risk Activities: InsureandGo policies automatically cover 90 different sports and activities, but make sure to check that your chosen activity is covered.
- Reporting Incidents: Be sure to report any instance such as theft or loss of belongings within 24 hours to the appropriate authority or risk your claim being denied.
- Natural Disasters: To make a claim due to a natural disaster, you must have purchased InsureandGo’s policy upgrade option and the option must be shown on your policy. Note that there is no coverage for costs incurred relating to a natural disaster if an event is already known prior to purchasing a policy.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: InsureandGo considers all pre-existing medical conditions so long as they are reported at time of purchase. Failure to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions may void any claim relating to that condition.