Compare Travel Insurance
Travel insurance can be as basic or comprehensive as you’d like. Offering a wealth of cheap travel insurance¹ options and policies which can be tailored just for you, we are confident that you will find InsureandGo products are affordable and comprehensive in the market.
Our products have been CANSTAR awarded in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2019. and 2022. We recently received the Canstar 2022 award for “Outstanding Value – Seniors Travel Insurance” and “Trusted Service Award” of 2022 by Feefo. You can also check out external review sites like Product Review and Feefo for unbiased customer feedback.
At InsureandGo, we pride ourselves in putting our customers first. We love hearing from our customers and it is through the feedback we receive, which allows us to continually improve our already highly dedicated service.
Why Travel With Us?
Unlimited overseas medical expenses
24 hour emergency assistance
All medical conditions considered online or over the phone
Unlimited cancellation cover in our Gold Policy
Why Choose InsureandGo for your Travel Insurance
Our travel insurance policies are specially tailored to fit the individual needs of travellers. Over 17 million travellers have trusted InsureandGo globally with their travel insurance needs knowing they are backed by an expansive 24/7 global assistance network with over 31,500 points of assistance across all continents. It is no wonder we are multiple award winning travel insurance company, covering 1.6 million people annually and one of the leaders when it comes to travel insurance in Australia.
When choosing a company for your travel insurance needs:
- First create a checklist of what coverage you need in regards to what activities you plan on engaging in as well as how much coverage in terms of sum insured you will require.
- Next research the list of companies you have selected which offer the coverage you desire. Read their reviews, acknowledge awards received, and see how many travellers have chosen them as a provider.
- Finally choose a company which ticks all of your desired boxes at the most affordable rate. Be sure to read the PDS to make sure you are truly getting the best deal and take into consideration any perks, promotions, or extras a company may add to gain your business.
It may seem difficult to know how to compare travel insurance companies, but take a look at some of the many reasons our customers have chosen us, and why they continue to recommend InsureandGo Travel Insurance to others:
- Broad range of travel insurance policy options
- Three different levels of cover to choose from
- Numerous policy upgrades and excess options available to tailor-make your policy
- Quick and easy to buy your policy online
- No hidden fees
- Friendly and efficient customer service
- Cover for dependent children travelling with you on single or family policies at no extra cost**
- 90 sports and adventure activities automatically covered for FREE
- With our new online claims platform, lodging a claim has never been easier. If you need to file a claim, we offer chat and email support along the way to help you, all from the comfort of your home.
- 24-hour emergency medical assistance line
Selecting, Comparing & Purchasing an InsureandGo Policy
InsureandGo has made selecting and purchasing your policy easy with minimal steps.
Compare from Three Levels of Cover
InsureandGo offers three levels of cover available for its travel insurance policies including:
- Bare Essentials
The benefit and sum insured entitlements differ under each level of cover and each level of cover will carry a different premium. Our three levels of cover allow travelers to select a policy which is affordable for them along with providing the coverage they desire. Note that our Gold Coverage option will provide you with our most complete and comprehensive coverage available, giving you the ultimate peace of mind during your travels.
Below you’ll find our Policy Comparison Table. We’ve made comparing our three levels of travel insurance as straightforward as possible, so you can decide which cover is best for you.
|Travel delay expenses*||N||$1,000||$3,000|
|Hospital cash allowance*||N||$2,500||$5,000|
|Passport and docs*||N||$2,500||$5,000|
|Loss of Income*||N||$5,200||$10,400|
|Rental car excess waiver*||N||$4,000||$8,000|
|Winter Sports Cover*||O||O||O|
Y – Yes, N – No, O – Optional
**Children (including fostered, or adopted children) travelling with either their parents or grandparents will be provided with travel insurance cover for no additional cost (any pre-existing medical conditions may incur an additional charge). This is provided they are under 18 years of age, named on the Policy Schedule and are financially dependent on either their parents or grandparents.
¹ We have a range of polices (Bare Essentials, Silver and Gold) to fit every budget in the easiest and most efficient way possible. We provide policies to match your needs, without the extras you don’t, making it easy for you to get the right cover for you.