Terms and conditions
1) The competition period commences at 00:01am 1st 04/2014 and ends at 23:59pm 30th 04/2014(AEST)
2) Prize is defined as a return flight to any destination in the world plus a total of $1,000 spending money. InsureandGo will refund the winner the cost of return (or one way) flight up to $2,000 (including taxes) based on a single transaction and booked with a single airline. The balance between the prize of the ticket and $2,000 will be forfeited.
2.a) If the flight includes multiple stopovers, all the flights must be booked with the same airline and booked under a single transaction (only one invoice can be presented). If the flight is booked with different airlines, the winner will only be able to present one ticket of his/her choice. Multiple tickets to different destinations are not accepted even if they are part of the same trip. The departure can be from any location, but the ticket holder must be the winner. InsureandGo is not liable for any of the airline carried terms and conditions (such as changes of prize under the airline terms and conditions).
2.b) In the event of having more than one traveller under the same ticket, InsureandGo will only pay for the cost of the competition winners’ flight up to the amount of $2,000.
2.c) Method of payment. The cardholder will correspond with the winner.
2.d) The flight ticket must have been purchased during 2014. The winner can present either a ticket purchased before the competition started or any ticket that will be purchased during the whole year 2014. InsureandGo will only accept a ticket purchased before 31/12/14. The departure date can be anytime.
2.e) The winner has to present to InsureandGo a copy of the invoice with full flight details, purchase date and time and passenger’s full name (which must correspond with the competition winner full name).
2.f) InsureandGo will only cover the cost of the flight under the conditions described above. If the cost of the flight is more than $2,000, InsureandGo will transfer a total amount of $2,000.
3) InsureandGo will not exchange any of the prizes for cash or for any other form.
4) All entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEST) on the 30th of April
5) This is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on its literary and creative merit of the answer to the question provided. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6) InsureandGo will only accept entries received via the competition entry form that is part of the Competition application. Any entries posted via any other means including but not limited to: Facebook wall, comments, Tweets, email and status updates will not be accepted as valid and will not be eligible to enter the competition
7) Multiple entries will not be accepted. InsureandGo will only accept one entry per email user.
8) Only entrants that provide an answer with 25 words or less will be eligible to win
9) The competition is open to Australian Residents only. Any winners that have addresses outside of Australia will not be eligible to win
10.a) By entering the competition, winners provide InsureandGo permission to list their name on the InsureandGo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page, Google Plus, Email and Website as the winners of the InsureandGo’s “Win a flight to any destination in the world + $1,000 cash”.
10b) By entering the competition, winners provide InsureandGo permission to publish their answer to the 25 words or less competition on the InsureandGo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page, Google Plus, Email and Website.
11) There will be only be one winner selected at the end of this competition
12) The winner will be selected at the InsureandGo Australia office (Level 11, 60 Carrington St, Sydney) on Thursday 1st of 05/2014 at 10am.
13) InsureandGo Australia will contact the winner via the email address used during the competition process.
14) We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner via the provided email address. If the winner of the prize cannot be reached or does not respond to InsureandGo announcements within 30 days after the competition winner has been selected (1st of 06/2014), InsureandGo will select the second best answer as judged by InsureandGo. If the second winner cannot be reached one month after he/she has been selected, the prize will be forfeited.
15) InsureandGo will make a bank transfer to an Australian Bank Account entitled under the winner’s name. The amount transferred will be the price of the flight accepted by InsureandGo plus $1,000. InsureandGo will make the payment within 14 days after the winner has been announced and all the required documents have been submitted and approved by InsureandGo following the terms and conditions of the competition. InsureandGo will pay for any fee charged by the bank for this transaction.
16) The prize doesn’t include any travel insurance product to the winner. If the winner wants to buy travel insurance for the flight accepted in the prize, he/she has to buy his/her own policies and InsureandGo will not influence that decision. Please bear in mind whilst the winning flight presented can cover any destination in the world, InsureandGo policies do not cover all destinations. Please check covered destinations on www.insureandgo.com.au. InsureandGo will not be responsible for a customer choosing to buy travel insurance for travel to destinations that are not covered under our specific Product Disclosure Statement.
17) The Promotion is open to all Australian residents, who answer the question within 25 words or less
18) This Promotion is not open to any employees or family members of employees of InsureandGo or its related companies.
19) The prize will not be transferable, only a ticket under the winner’s name will be paid.