1) I agree InsureandGo to contact me for marketing purposes
2) The competition period commences at 00:01am 8th 12/2015 and ends at 11:59pm 4th January 2016 (AEST)
3) Prize is defined as air flights of choice (up to $2,000) plus a total of $1,000 spending money for a maximum of two people travelling together under one transaction. InsureandGo will refund the winner a return flight for a maximum of two people up to $2000 (including taxes and bank fees).The balance between the price of the tickets and $2,000 will be forfeited.
4.a) If the flight includes multiple stopovers, all the flights must be booked with the same airline and booked under a single transaction (only one invoice can be presented). Multiple tickets to different destinations are not accepted even if they are part of the same trip. The departure can be from any location within Australia, but the ticket holder must be the winner. InsureandGo is not liable for any of the airline carried terms and conditions (such as changes of price under the airline terms and conditions). The tickets must specify a departure from an Australian city (any airport). If multiple people are included under the same ticket, InsureandGo will pay the maximum cost of two people only.
4.b) Method of payment. The cardholder or nominated bank account will correspond with the winner. Only Australian bank accounts will be accepted. 4.c) The flight ticket must have been purchased before 4th of January 2017. The departure date can be anytime. 4.d) The winner has to present to InsureandGo a copy of the invoice with full flights details, purchase date and time and passengers full name (which one of them must correspond with the competition winner full name).
4.e) InsureandGo will only cover the cost of the flight (up to $2,000) under the conditions described above. If the cost for the flight is more than $2,000, InsureandGo will transfer a total amount of $2,000 to the winner’s bank account. InsureandGo will only pay the full amount (up to $2,000) to the winner of the competition. InsureandGo will pay the full amount to the winner of the competition for the value of the flights (up to $2,000) plus $1,000.
5) InsureandGo will not exchange any of the prizes for cash or for any other form.
6) All entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEST) on the 4th of January 2016.
7) This is a game of chance. InsureandGo will pick a random winner using a barrel draw system between everyone who has purchased a valid policy between 12:00am 8th 12/and 11:59pm 4th January. The policy needs to be valid after the 14-day cooling off period. InsureandGo will validate all of the policies purchased within the competition period on 19th January, before the draw takes place.
8) Multiple entries will be accepted only if the same person purchases valid multiple policies under the above criteria. InsureandGo will only accept one entry per policy. For policies with multiple holders we will consider this as a single entry under the main traveller name and email.
9) The competition is open to Australian Residents and non-permanent residents with a working holiday VISA, a sponsorship VISA or even a student VISA only. Any winners that have addresses outside of Australia will not be eligible to win.
10) By entering the competition, winners provide InsureandGo permission to list their name on the InsureandGo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page, Google Plus, Email and Website as the winners of the InsureandGo’s Travel Resolution competition.
11) There will be only one winner selected at the end of this competition.
12) The winner will be selected randomly using a barrel draw system at the InsureandGo Australia office (Suite 1.04, Level 1, 19 Harris Street Pyrmont, 2009 Sydney NSW) on Tuesday 19th of January 2016 at 11:30am (AEST).
13) InsureandGo will contact the winner via the email address and phone number used during the purchase process.
14) We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner via the provided email address. If the winner of the prize cannot be reached or does not respond to InsureandGo announcements within 30 days after the draw takes place, InsureandGo will select a second winner randomly using a barrel draw system. If a second draw is required, this will take place on 19th February 2016 at 11:30am (AEST). If the second winner cannot be reached one month after he/she has been selected, the prize will be forfeited.
15) InsureandGo will make a bank transfer to an Australian Bank Account entitled under the winner’s name. The amount transferred will be the price of the flights (maximum of $2,000) accepted by InsureandGo plus $1,000. InsureandGo will make the payment once all the required documents (proof of purchase) have been submitted and approved by InsureandGo following the terms and conditions of the competition. InsureandGo will pay for any fee charged by the bank for this transaction (included on the $2,000 prize)
16) The prize doesn’t include any travel insurance product to the winner.
17) The Promotion is open to all Australian residents, who purchase a policy between 12:00am 8th 12/and 11:59pm 4th January without cancelling the policy within 14 days the cooling off period.
18) This Promotion is not open to any employees or family members of employees of InsureandGo or its related companies.
19) The prize will not be transferable, only a ticket under the winner’s name will be paid and a ticket for the nominated person.
20) Please note that if the winner of the competition submits a cancellation claim to InsureandGo for the flights that the winner wants to get reimbursed for the competition prize, and this claim gets approved; InsureandGo won’t reimburse the cost of the flights as we assume that this has already been compensated. The $1,000 cash will be still transfer to winner’s nominated bank account.