1) I agree InsureandGo to contact me for marketing purposes
2) The competition period commences at 00:01am 6th 11/2014 and ends at 11:59pm 16th 11/2014(AEST)
3) Prize is defined as two return flights to Bali (up to $2,000) plus a total of $1,000 spending money. InsureandGo will refund the winner the cost of two return flights up to $2,000 (including taxes and bank fees).The balance between the price of the two tickets and $2,000 will be forfeited.
4.a) If the flight includes multiple stopovers, all the flights must be booked with the same airline and booked under a single transaction (only one invoice can be presented). Multiple tickets to different destinations are not accepted even if they are part of the same trip. The departure can be from any location within Australia (where flying to Bali is available), but the ticket holder must be the winner plus a nominated person of his/her choice. InsureandGo is not liable for any of the airline carried terms and conditions (such as changes of price under the airline terms and conditions). The tickets must specify a departure from an Australian city and Bali (any airport) as the arrival destination.
4.b) Method of payment. The cardholder or nominated bank account will correspond with the winner. Only Australian bank accounts will be accepted.
4.c) The flight ticket must have been purchased before 30th of 11/2015. The departure date can be anytime.
4.d) The winner has to present to InsureandGo a copy of the invoice with full flights details, purchase date and time and passengers full name (which one of them must correspond with the competition winner full name).
4.e) InsureandGo will only cover the cost of the flight (up to $2,000) under the conditions described above. If the cost for the two flights is more than $2,000, InsureandGo will transfer a total amount of $2,000 to the winner’s bank account. InsureandGo will only pay the full amount (up to $2,000) to the winner of the competition. The nominated person by the winner won’t receive any payment into his/her bank account. InsureandGo will pay the full amount to the winner of the competition for the value of the two flights (up to $2,000) plus $1,000.
5) InsureandGo will not exchange any of the prizes for cash or for any other form.
6) All entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEST) on the 16th of 11/2014.
7) This is a game of chance. InsureandGo will pick a random winner using a barrel draw system based on the entries submitted via the competition application on our Facebook Page.
8) InsureandGo will only accept entries received via the competition entry form that is part of the Competition application. Any entries posted via any other means including but not limited to: Facebook wall, comments, Tweets, email and status updates will not be accepted as valid and will not be eligible to enter the competition
9) Multiple entries will not be accepted. InsureandGo will only accept one entry per email user.
10) Only entrants that provide their full name and email address on our Facebook Page in the competition application will be eligible to go into the draw.
11) The competition is open to Australian Residents only. Any winners that have addresses outside of Australia will not be eligible to win.
12) By entering the competition, winners provide InsureandGo permission to list their name on the InsureandGo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page, Google Plus, Email and Website as the winners of the InsureandGo’s Win a Trip to Bali – Flavour of the world competition.
13) There will be only one winner selected at the end of this competition.
14) The winner will be selected randomly using a barrel draw system at the InsureandGo Australia office (Level 11, 60 Carrington St, Sydney) on Monday 17th of 11/2014 at 10am (AEST).
15) InsureandGo will contact the winner via the email address used during the competition process.
16) We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner via the provided email address. If the winner of the prize cannot be reached or does not respond to InsureandGo announcements within 30 days after the competition ends (17th of 12/2014), InsureandGo will select a second winner randomly using a barrel draw system. If the second winner cannot be reached one month after he/she has been selected, the prize will be forfeited.
17) InsureandGo will make a bank transfer to an Australian Bank Account entitled under the winner’s name. The amount transferred will be the price of the flights (maximum of $2,000) accepted by InsureandGo plus $1,000. InsureandGo will make the payment once all the required documents (proof of purchase) have been submitted and approved by InsureandGo following the terms and conditions of the competition. InsureandGo will pay for any fee charged by the bank for this transaction (included on the $2,000 prize)
18) The prize doesn’t include any travel insurance product to the winner. If the winner wants to buy travel insurance for the flight accepted in the prize, he/she has to buy his/her own policies and InsureandGo will not influence that decision.
19) The Promotion is open to all Australian residents, who submit their details on our Facebook Page in the competition application.
20) This Promotion is not open to any employees or family members of employees of InsureandGo or its related companies.
21) The prize will not be transferable, only a ticket under the winner’s name will be paid and a ticket for the nominated person.