1) The competition period commences at 00:01am 9th March 2015 and ends at 11:59pm 4th 05/2015(AEST)
2) Prize is defined as a $5,000 value gift certificate from Princess Cruises. Prize can only be redeemed with one of the cruises from Princess Cruises around the world.
2.a) Gift Certificate is valid until 19th of 05/2016. Journey can start after the 19th of 05/2016 as long the trip has been booked before the stated date (19th of 05/2016)
2.b) Cruise can depart from multiple destinations (Visit Princess Cruises website for cruise departure information http://www.princess.com/) Prize doesn’t include flights to the destination of departure.
2.c) Terms and conditions apply to the redemption of the Gift Certificate. Please refer to Princess Cruises Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions for full details.
3) To enter this competition, entrants have to purchase a travel insurance policy from InsureandGo within the competition period using the promotional code “Seniors15” on www.insureandgo.com.au or mention the promotional code through the Call Centre (1300 401 177)
4) This is a game of chance and the winner will be selected randomly using a barrel draw system at the InsureandGo Australia office (Level 11, 60 Carrington St, Sydney) on Tuesday 19th of 05/2015 at 10am (AEST)
5) InsureandGo will not exchange any of the prizes for cash or for any other form.
6) All entries must be received by 11:59pm (AEST) on the 4th of 05/2015.
7) The competition is only open for Senior Card NSW members that are Australian Residents. InsureandGo will verify with Seniors Card NSW the legitimacy of the winner. Any winners that have addresses outside of Australia will not be eligible to win.
8) Multiple entries are accepted. One entry per travel insurance policy purchased within the competition period. If more than one person is included under the same policy, InsureandGo will use the details (full name, email address and phone number) of the main traveller on the policy.
9) To enter the competition, the purchased travel insurance policy needs to be valid after the 14 days cooling off period. Cancelled policies are not considered as valid entries.
10) By entering the competition, winners provide InsureandGo (and Seniors Card NSW) permission to list their name on the InsureandGo Australia Facebook page, Twitter page, Google Plus, Email, Website and any other type of communication as the winners of the InsureandGo’s Cruise Gift Certificate competition. Winners also provide permission to InsureandGo to verify the identity of the winner with Seniors Card NSW.
11) There will be only one winner selected at the end of this competition.
12) InsureandGo will contact the winner via the email address and phone number used during the purchase process.
13) We will make all reasonable attempts to contact the winner via the provided email address and telephone number. If the winner of the prize cannot be reached or does not respond to InsureandGo announcements within 30 days after the first draw (19th of 05/2015), InsureandGo will select a second winner randomly using a barrel draw system. If the second winner cannot be reached one month after he/she has been selected, the prize will be forfeited.
14) The prize doesn’t include any travel insurance policy for the winner. The winner has to buy his/her own policies and InsureandGo will not influence that decision.
15) This Promotion is not open to any employees or family members of employees of InsureandGo, Seniors Card NSW or its related companies.
16) The prize will not be transferable; Princess Cruise Gift Certificate will only include the winner’s name.
17) Princess Cruise Gift Certificate redemption terms and conditions apply
NSW Licence number: LTPS/15/01490