Outbreak of Measles in Samoa
If you’re currently affected by the Measles Outbreak in Samoa, then please read these FAQs – if after reading you’re still unsure about your situation, please get in touch.
There has been an outbreak of measles in Samoa, which has affected over 1,100 people, and tragically caused 16 deaths.
This is considered and known event as of 12:00pm (AEST) on 21st November 2019.
Am I covered for Tropical Cyclone Bulbul?
- If you purchased your policy after 12:00pm (AEST) on 21st November 2019 you are not covered for claims arising from the Samoa measles outbreak.
- If you purchased your policy before 12:00pm (AEST) on 21st November 2019 you are covered for claims arising from the Samoa measles outbreak.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies