India-Pakistan Conflict Affecting Flights: where to now?
Airlines globally are rerouting and cancelling flights after fighter-jet combat between India and Pakistan prompted airspace closures and airport shutdowns, disrupting crucial routes for commercial planes from 28th of February 2019.
Please note that general exclusions of our Product Disclosure Statement will apply, stating that we will not cover for ‘Any claim arising out of war, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, use of or threatened use of military power, usurpation of government or military power’.
Please contact your airlines for details on whether your flight has been affected by this event. If additional information is required, contact us on +61293333999
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies