Political Protests in Ecuador: Where to now?
Political protests in Ecuador have resulted disruptions to travel plans, with Smartraveller advising travellers to exercise a high degree of caution across the country, and ‘reconsider your need to travel’ and ‘do not travel’ warnings in some areas of Ecuador.
This situation is considered a known event as of 1:00am (AEST) on 9th October, 2019.
Am I covered for the political protests in Ecuador?
- If you purchased your policy after 1:00am (AEST) on 9th October 2019, you are not covered for claims arising from this event.
- If you purchased your policy before 1:00am (AEST) on 9th October 2019, you are covered for claims arising from this event.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies