Here at InsureandGo, we understand that the cost of going away on holiday can often be pretty high. This is especially true if you have lots of kids or grandkids in town.
You'll have plenty of options of covering your family holiday too as we offer a range of upgrades and a selection of levels of travel insurance cover.
So, if you're looking for affordable travel insurance that doesn't compromise on cover, come to InsureandGo for a competitive and attractive quote.
Why Travel With Us?
Prices from just $27**
Unlimited medical expenses on all overseas policies
24-hour emergency medical assistance from MAPFRE ASSISTANCE
Kids go free with mum or dad
Baggage covered up to $8,000
Unlimited cancellation on our Gold Policy
1.6 Million travelleres covered per year
Multi award winning travel insurance company
No upfront medical certificates/assessments
Most Common Questions
1. I am overseas right now – can I buy, change or upgrade a policy?
You need to be in Australia at the time of purchasing your insurance. If you are overseas, we are unable to offer you new or different insurance. You may be eligible to extend the dates of your existing cover, so shoot us an email and find out.
3. Can I take this policy out if I'm going on a cruise?
If you are going on a cruise at any point in your journey you need to select one a Cruise policy.
5. What if I have stop-overs in countries other than what my policy covers me for?
You need to make sure that your policy includes all your destination in your travel. You can do this by checking our destination bracket under the Get a Quote section of our website.
2. Can I upgrade my policy if it's out of the cooling off period?
Yes, you can upgrade your policy at any time prior to departure provided that there are no claims or pending claims.
4. Am I able to travel to more than one country on this insurance?
Yes, you are able to travel to the list of destination that are within your selected destination bracket.
7. I'm taking out the top cover, am I covered for anything that can go wrong on my trip?
Our premiums would be astronomical if we could do that! There are limits and exclusions to all travel insurance policies, so we strongly advise you to read our product disclosure statement (or search [ctrl+F] for key words to check limits and exclusions) to see if our product is right for you.
Follow us to keep up to date with competitions, giveaways and all things travel
InsureandGo is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by 10038 customers.
* Price derived from a single trip of 5 days, individual, age 30, to New Zealand, Pacific & Bali region. Cover for pre-existing medical may require an extra premium.
*Price derived from a single trip of 5 days, 1 adult, age 40 and 2 kids, to New Zealand, Pacific& Bali region. Cover for pre-existing medical may require an extra premium.