Emergency Assistance 24 hours a Day
MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Australia provides a seamless assistance service to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year through our expansive global assistance network.
With a network of 24 hour alarm centres and access to dedicated air ambulances, MAPFRE ASSISTANCE can provide you with the best possible medical advice, car and medical transfers.
MAPFRE ASSISTANCE’s dedicated Claims & Assistance staff are available to assist you every hour of every day as part of your cover. They will evaluate your situation and guide you through the process to solve it.
Depending on your personal situation MAPFRE ASSISTANCE can:
- Assist you with pre-trip advice such as:
- Vaccination advice
- Current medical conditions at your destination
- Assist you when things go wrong by:
- Help with your lost baggage, items and even travel documents including your passport
- Help you locate your embassy and help obtain contact details of local authorities
- Should you get injured whilst travelling MAPFRE ASSISTANCE staff can:
- Assist you in locating essential medical services – Our medical team will regularly monitor your medical condition along with the treatment services you are receiving
- Our Claims & Assistance officers can provide regular updates to your family and friends at home.
- Review, approve and pay reasonable and necessary medical treatment, including hospital
- When required MAPFRE ASSISTANCE will coordinate and manage all aspects of your medical repatriation
- Should your travel plans be interrupted by an emergency, our Claims & Assistance Officers can assist in re-scheduling your travel plans
To contact MAPFRE ASSISTANCE phone:
+61 2 9333 3999 (Australia)
MAPFRE ASSISTANCE will accept your call Reverse Charge from anywhere in the world, your Claims & Assistance Officer will be more than happy to call you back on any number in you locality.
Please ensure that you have the insured person’s name & policy number when you call.
About MAPFRE ASSISTANCE
MAPFRE Insurance Services Australia Pty Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of MAPFRE Asistencia Campania Internacional de Seguros y Reaseguros S.A which forms part of the MAPFRE Group.
MAPFRE ASSISTANCE is a multinational insurance, reinsurance and assistance services provider. With 40 offices located throughout Europe, America, Asia and Africa, MAPFRE ASSISTANCE works with more than 1,500 corporate clients, has 90 million people insured and 190 million beneficiaries. It employs over 4,200 people, has 35 24-hour assistance centres, with over 2000 multilingual operators and 315,000 health providers.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies