Typhoon Trami: where to now?
If you’re currently affected by Typhoon Trami, then please read these FAQs – if after reading you’re still unsure about your situation, please get in touch.
There is a powerful storm affecting Japan – Typhoon Trami. This event is considered a known event from 28th of September, 6.30pm (AEST) and therefore, any claims arising from this event are not covered.
Am I covered for Typhoon Trami?
- If you purchased your policy after 6:30pm (AEST) on 28th September 2018 you are not covered for claims arising from Typhoon Trami, even if you purchased natural disaster cover as an add on to your policy.
- If you purchased your policy before 6:30pm (AEST) on 28th September 2018 you are covered for claims arising from Typhoon Trami, provided that you purchased natural disaster cover as an add on to your policy.
Please note: medical expenses incurred due to natural disasters are automatically covered in all international policies, without having to purchase the natural disaster cover option.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies