Thomas Cook Closure: where to now?
If you’re currently affected by the closure of Thomas Cook, then please read these FAQs – if after reading you’re still unsure about your situation, please get in touch.
Thomas Cook, including Thomas Cook airlines, have ceased trading, which will affect all flights and holidays provided by Thomas Cook.
This is considered a known event from 23rd of September, 2019 at 1:00pm (AEST) and therefore, any claims arising from these events are not covered.
Am I covered for Thomas Cook’s closure?
- If you purchased your policy after 1:00pm (AEST) on 23rd September 2019 you are not covered for claims arising from Thomas Cook’s closure.
- If you purchased your policy before 1:00pm (AEST) on 23rd September 2019 you are potentially covered for claims arising from Thomas Cook’s closure.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies