Missile Attack in Iraq
On 8 January 2020, Iran launched missiles into Iraq over the busy commercial corridor in eastern Iraq. In response, some flights have diverted around Iraqi airspace and aviation authorities have began issuing NOTAMs prohibiting civil aviation from operating in Iraq, Iran, and over the Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman.
Am I covered for the Missile Attack in Iraq?
Our policies contain general exclusions for any claims arising out of war, civil war, invasion, insurrection, revolution, use of or threatened use of military power, usurpation of government or military power. This means we do not cover claims arising from these events (including diversions and delays), irrespective of when the event occurred and when it became publicly known.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies