Bush Fires in Victoria: Where To Now?
Over the past few weeks, strong winds and high temperatures have caused catastrophic fire conditions across Victoria
It is anticipated that this situation will only become more hazardous in the short term, and the bush fires in Victoria are considered a known event as of 8:00am (AEDT) on 30th December 2019.
If you are affected by the bushfires in NSW, QLD, or SA check our alert here
Am I covered for the Victoria fires?
- If you purchased your policy after 8:00am (AEDT) on 30th December 2019 you are likely not covered for claims arising from the VIC Bush Fires, even if you purchased natural disaster cover as an add on to your policy. However, we will assess your situation considering all aspects of the case.
- If you purchased your policy before 8:00am (AEDT) on 30th December 2019 you are covered for claims arising from VIC Bush Fires, provided that you purchased natural disaster cover as an add on to your policy.
InsureandGo? Here's why...
- Award winning travel insurance company
- 24 hours emergency assistance
- All medical conditions considered
- Cover up to 100 years old
- Unlimited overseas medical expenses cover
- Unlimited cancellation in our Gold policies