Travel Insurance for Sports and Adventure Activities

Holidays are all about having fun and creating great memories with family and friends. The last thing you need to worry about is something going wrong. InsureandGo helps take the stress out of travel by offering travel insurance that automatically covers 90 different sports and activities. So whether you are planning a trek through the Himalayas or simply enjoying a scenic mountain bike experience or a guided tour through a rainforest, you can travel with peace of mind and enjoy your holiday without the added stress.

Simply check that your planned sports or adventure activities are covered by the InsureandGo travel insurance policies here and start planning your next adventure trip!

Find cover for your specific sports and adventure travel requirement below :

Motorcycling travel insurance
Jet Skiing travel insurance
Scuba Diving travel insurance
Cycling travel insurance

Why Travel With Us for Sports and Activities?

  • 90 Sports and leisure activities automatically covered
  • 24 hour emergency assistance
  • Unlimited overseas medical expenses
  • No upfront medical certificates/assessments
  • All medical conditions considered online or over the phone
  • Quick and easy claims process

Most Common Questions

1. Am I covered to take part in hazardous sports and activities?

InsureandGo travel insurance policies include cover for over 50 sports and activities at no additional cost, including a range of hazardous activities such as bungee jumping and snorkeling. Please check the Table of Covered Sports & Activities section of the Combined Product Disclosure Statement and Policy Wording Booklets for full details of the covered sports and activities.

3. Am I covered for trekking when I go travelling?

InsureandGo can provide medical expense cover whilst trekking up to a maximum of 5000 meters, between 3000 and 5000 meters you must be participating in the trek with a commercial operator which is available to the general public.

5. Am I covered for Motorcycling when I go travelling?

InsureandGo can provide cover whilst motorcycling providing you wear a crash helmet at all times and you have a valid licence to ride the motorcycle in the country you that travel to. If the engine size is 125cc or over you must also have a valid licence to drive that type of vehicle in Australia.

2. Do you cover mountain rescue?

Mountain rescue is covered on our policy provided you have paid the appropriate winter sports premium and the rescue is for a medically necessary and emergency reason. InsureandGo do not cover mountain rescue if it is for the purpose of search and rescue.

4. I'm doing an activity that the terms and conditions state there is no personal accident/personal liability cover, What does this mean?

If you will be participating in an activity listed in the table of covered Sports and Activities, in the PDS, that states there is no Personal Accident/Personal Liability cover, it is just these two sections of your travel insurance that will be excluded. If you have an accident and injure yourself, you will still be covered for medical expenses, but you will not be able to claim under the separate Personal Accident or Personal Liability sections.

InsureandGo is rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by 10038 customers.

*Price derived from a single trip of 5 days, Individual, age 30, to New Zealand, Pacific& Bali region. Cover for pre-existing medical may require an extra premium.