Bali Travel Insurance
Bali’s position near the equator makes it a wonderful tropical holiday destination year round. Beautiful beaches, stunning temples, endless natural beauty, rich culture, and extreme value for your money all come together to make Bali holidays exciting and memorable.
It is essential you take out travel insurance to Bali, as the unexpected can occur with any travel. Bali travel insurance is extremely affordable with policies starting from just $27*.
Why Travel With Us to Bali?
Unlimited dependent children up to the age of 17 insured for free
Unlimited overseas medical expenses
Pregnancy cover for up to 30 weeks
Baggage covered up to $15,000 on Gold Policies
Cover up to 100 years young
No upfront medical certificates required upon application
What Your InsureandGo Policy Will Cover You For
InsureandGo, Australia’s online travel insurance specialist, offers affordable comprehensive policies that are backed by an expansive 24/7 global assistance network. There are three levels of coverage to choose from; bare essentials, silver and gold to suit your unique travel needs and budget. Depending on which level of coverage you choose, your travel insurance policy for your next trip to Bali may include the following:
- Unlimited Overseas Medical Expenses
- Trip Cancellation for Instances such as Unforeseeable Death, Injury, or Illness
- Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Trip Interruption
- Lost Bags or Personal Belongings
- Pregnancy Cover For up to 30 Weeks
- Unlimited Dependent Children up to the Age of 18 Insured for Free
- Coverage for 90 Different Sports and Leisure Activities Including Bungee Jumping and Snorkelling
Please read our full insurance policy terms, provisos, exclusions, and conditions for full details regarding this coverage.
Natural Disaster Cover
When travelling to a destination like Bali, it is important to include a policy upgrade (available on summary page of quote journey) which will cover you from unexpected natural disasters. Natural disasters that can occur in the Bali region are wide ranging and include floods, cyclones, landslides, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions.
To make a claim due to a natural disaster, you must have purchased this policy upgrade option and the option must be shown on your policy. Please note that there is no coverage for costs incurred as a result of a natural disaster event that is known prior to purchasing or upgrading the policy. If there is a known natural disaster event, it will be mentioned prior to payment on our website and over the phone by our agents.
Note that medical cover due to any natural disaster is automatically included in all international policies without purchasing Natural Disasters add-on.
Choose our Silver or Gold level of cover and you will be protected for cancelling your trip before departure or cutting your trip short. All levels of cover will include coverage for additional emergency expenses. These are expenses you incur after departure that are over and above what you had originally budgeted to pay, if your trip is disrupted, or you are required to return to your home in Australia because of a natural disaster. These expenses can include things such as accommodation, meals, or travelling costs.
What You May Not be Covered For
- Government Warnings: Check to make sure that any current Australian Government foreign travel warnings won’t affect your travel insurance coverage.
- Consumption of Alcohol: Claims that occur while you or a covered party is under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be denied.
- Motorcycles & Scooters: Claims will be denied if you do not have a valid motorcycle license or if you forego wearing a crash helmet. Note that there is no cover for personal accident, personal liability, or damage to a rental motorbike for this activity.
- Unattended Belongings: You will not be covered for any personal luggage or belongings if you leave them unattended in a public place such as a beach.
- High Risk Activities: InsureandGo policies automatically cover 90 different sports and activities, but make sure to check that your chosen activity is covered.
- Reporting Incidents: Be sure to report any instance such as theft or loss of belongings within 24 hours to the appropriate authority or risk your claim being denied.
- Natural Disasters: To make a claim due to a natural disaster, you must have purchased InsureandGo’s policy upgrade option and the option must be shown on your policy. Note that there is no coverage for costs incurred relating to a natural disaster if an event is already known prior to purchasing a policy.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions: InsureandGo considers all pre-existing medical conditions so long as they are reported at time of purchase. Failure to disclose any pre-existing medical conditions may void any claim relating to that condition.