Enter our $2,000 Canstar Celebration Competition!
After assessing 54 providers, rating 164 products, and considering 24 consumer profiles, a Canstar award for Outstanding Value in International and Senior Travel Insurance goes to…
US! Of course 😉
To share the excitement, we’re giving you the chance to WIN $2000 towards your next trip! 🎁
Purchase your travel insurance before the end of January and go in the running to win*.
Terms and Conditions
This promotion is provided by InsureandGo.
If you participate in the ‘$2000 Canstar Celebration Competition”, these terms and conditions apply. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Rules of the Promotion:
1. This Promotion commences at 00:01am AEDT on 01/01/2024 and final entries close at 11:59pm AEDT on 31/01/2024 (“Promotional Period”).
2. There will be one (1) draw conducted for Australia. Entries are only valid if a policy was purchased between the opening and closing times of the Promotional period based on Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT).
3. The draw will take place at Level 1, 19 Harris Street Pyrmont, NSW, 2009 at 11:00am AEDT on 05/02/2024. In the event that an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn, InsureandGo may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order.
4. Entry is only open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over.
5. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: a. Purchase any eligible Product in Australia during the Promotional Period. b. Eligible product means a InsureandGo travel insurance policy.
6. Only one (1) entry permitted per Eligible Product purchased and a maximum of one (1) prize available.
7. Employees of InsureandGo (and their immediate families) of InsureandGo and entities associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
8. Valid entries a. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid; b. If an entrant instructs cancellation of their travel insurance policy, their entry will immediately be removed from the competition and they will no longer be eligible to win unless they purchase another Eligible Product.
9. The winner of the draw will be notified by email within two (2) business days of the draw to claim the prize, and their names will be published on any relevant social media platform.
10. InsureandGo’s decision is final and is at InsureandGo’s discretion.
11. In the event any prize(s) remains unclaimed within three (3) months of the draw, a re-draw will take place will take place at Level 1, 19 Harris Street Pyrmont, NSW, 2009 at 11:00am on 05/05/2024 AEDT. In the event that an invalid or ineligible entrant is drawn, the Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order. The winner, if any, will be notified by email and telephone within two (2) business days of the unclaimed prize draw
12. The total value of the cash prize is AUD $2000
13. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless specified otherwise.
14. Cash prize awarded to the winner will be sent to the nominated bank account in the winner’s name via an electronic funds transfer.
15. The electronic transfer of the prize will happen within 30 days of the draw subject to the correct bank account details being supplied.
16. In the event that an entrant wins the Prize, the entrant consents to InsureandGo using their name, photograph, video recording, in any media forum for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome) and promoting any products issued and services provided, distributed and/or supplied by InsureandGo.
17. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of InsureandGo, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, InsureandGo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: a. to disqualify any entrant; or b. subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion or Prize, at its sole discretion.
18. InsureandGo reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who InsureandGo has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process, engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion.
22. InsureandGo may use social media platforms such as Facebook and/or Instagram to advertise or promote the Promotion. This InsureandGo Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion should be directed to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram.
23. To the extent permitted by law, InsureandGo shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or injury of any nature incurred by participants resulting from participation in the competition or use of the prize.
24. Any disputes arising out of or in connection with the competition shall be subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New South Wales to resolve any legal matters related to the competition.
25. InsureandGo’s internal dispute resolution process is available on request.
Why Travel With Us?
Travel with an award-winning travel insurance company
Unlimited dependent children up to the age of 18 insured for free^
Unlimited cancellation cover in our Gold Policy*
Natural Disaster cover available
All -pre-existing medical conditions considered
Rental vehicle excess waiver cover up to $8,000 with Gold policies*
^Children (including fostered, or adopted children) travelling with either their parents or grandparents will be provided with travel insurance cover for no additional cost (any pre-existing medical conditions may incur an additional charge). This is provided they are under 18 years of age, named on the Policy Schedule and are financially dependent on either their parents or grandparents.